Friday, November 14, 2008

DEDICATED TO THIS ONE KID...

THIS WAS ONCE DEDICATED TO THIS KID, BUT I CHANGE MY MIND. THIS IS NOW DEDICATED TO ALL MUSICIANS, ARTIST, WRITERS, LOVERS, AND VINYL LOVERS CAUSE THAT'S WHO I'M MOSTLY ATTRACTED TO.
There's this guy that I dig
Whose lips I wish to kiss.
Oh and when he walks
I wanna' see that ass
Oh yes, he might have an ass.
And what I don't get is why he's playing hard to get
And what I do get is that he's playing with my head….
His thoughts unknown, his dreams are heard,
And can I settle for more?
In his brown eyes I do get lost
And in his arms I just want to be hold.
And when he walks
Oh, here we go with the ass,
I need to check that ass.
The way he flirts as he licks his lips
I know he calls when he's just bored
And I hope he doesn't' think I'm a whore.
There's this guy that I know
He's so straight up and flirtful,
So conceited but not machista
And this honey he thinks
he's funny.
There's this guy that I dig, who's
Lips I still wanna' kiss.
So I'm just gonna' seat here
And think of this
Latin Kid.

No comments: